Social Media Manager
Please, no recruitment professionals – Direct applications only.
We believe in technology that positively changes society. We create intelligently artificial products that solve and automate a range of human-focused challenges, from chat-based interactions, to bulk task automation and machine learning. We’re growing and need new talent to join Us on the journey.
- Location: London. UK travel may be required.
- Job Type: Part Time, 16 hours per month
- Rate: Contact Us for more details
Benefits: Leading the social strategy for one of the most exciting new companies in the UK, at the cutting edge of technology and social change.
About the role
We need someone dynamic, forward-thinking who is able to react to conversations and news-stories proactively.
- Helping to form, and manage our key brand messaging and commercial social campaigns as well as content,
- End-to-end planning, paid media planning and reporting and working with the company founders to manage these activities,
- Managing content for allocated campaigns, ensuring we have the right split between content and amplification.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders and other teams to ensure our plans and content is integrated delivering against objectives.
- Working with partners and social platforms to build and deliver industry leading social content and ensure we’re delivering against or driving best practice within the market.
- Experience in managing full end-to-end social media campaigns to support a range of brand, customer and commercial measures.
- Great creative judgement and with the ability identify strong ideas that really cut-through in a crowded social space, whilst support our objectives.
- Confidence in managing data to understand and drive media, targeting and performance
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to challenge internal barriers and boundaries when necessary
- A willingness to explore innovative new ideas, formats and to continually build own social, content and broader marketing skills and knowledge.
Email CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com
Everything we do is shaped by our value to “Do better things, rather than things better”. This philosophy informs the foundations of our business. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Us the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with Us.
At Us Ai, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people – and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.