Junior Project Manager
Please, no recruitment professionals – Direct applications only.
We believe in technology that positively changes society. We create intelligently artificial products that solve and automate a range of human-focused challenges, from chat-based interactions, to bulk task automation and machine learning. We’re growing and need new talent to join Us on the journey.
- Location: London. UK travel may be required.
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Contact Us for more details
Benefits: Learning alongside some of the industries most thought-provoking people; Events and social activities; Pension; Flexible working situation, including home working and flexi-hours; Casual dress code; Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
About the role
Us Ai is seeking someone to join us as a junior Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity. We need a PM at the early stages of their career, who wants an exciting, challenging new industry to join. The position requires the successful candidate to organise our client projects and product development sprints. Our projects range from small to very large, but we take a lean, entrepreneurial approach to our work regardless of the size.
Needs to in the early stage of their career, motivated, keen and self-sufficient. Happy to work under their own steam. No prior knowledge of Ai based work is required, but a keen interest in technology, future trends, and innovative ways of engaging with audiences will stand you in good stead.
The post holder will provide a dedicated point of Project Management to clients, the directors of the business, and the product development team. In addition the post holder will identify opportunities to improve our processes and approaches to delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out specific tasks to ensure that the project meets the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Undertake duties as directed by the Product Manager and with guidance from the Company Directors to support the delivery and implementation of distinct projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility (including draft design and IT costs)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage some relationships with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Generate/update regular reports, dashboards, RAID logs and financial trackers as defined by the project and escalate any issues to management as needed
What you can expect
Us Ai is a privately-owned, entrepreneurial company based in London. Our solid founders-base combined with our low ceremony culture means we have the agility to invest in new capabilities like Ai and make stuff happen quickly. Many consultants that join us from other more established firms are surprised at their ability to truly collaborate across teams and bring people together to design and deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
You can expect a fast-paced, supportive environment and an ecosystem of smart people that you will work with on a daily basis. You will be continually learning and challenged.
You will have clear objectives to grow and run the practice and will have space and authority to achieve them. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader, who can deliver the aspirations and ambitions of our people and the Us Ai board, and advisors.
Email CV and Cover Letter to:email@example.com
Everything we do is shaped by our value to “Do better things, rather than things better“. This philosophy informs the foundations of our business. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Us the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you need flexibility then please discuss this with Us. We operate an open, and transparent culture.
At Us Ai, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people – and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.