Head of Ai
Please, no recruitment professionals – Direct applications only.
We believe in technology that positively changes society. We create intelligently artificial products that solve and automate a range of human-focused challenges, from chat-based interactions, to bulk task automation and machine learning. We’re growing and need new talent to join Us on the journey.
- Location: London. UK travel may be required.
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Contact Us for more details
Benefits: Learning alongside some of the industries most thought-provoking people; Events and social activities; Pension; Flexible working situation, including home working and flexi-hours; Casual dress code; Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
About the role
At Us, we have been building our Ai capability for 2 years. Since then we have gone from strength to strength. We have executed more than 30 projects with some of the biggest companies covering a range of Ai capabilities including Chatbots, Personal Advisors, forecasting applications, advanced search and product recommendation engines, matching services, fraud detection and many more. We now have a growing team of technologists and an emerging set of services.
We have big ambitions for our Ai practice and 2019 promises to be a groundbreaking year. Our mission is to become one of the leading Ai consultancies, we are at the beginning of a multi-year cycle and we want to be at its forefront. We are already investing heavily in hiring and developing talent.
We are looking for a visionary with high energy to take our Ai Practice on the next chapter of its journey. You need to be able to inspire clients and our teams, challenge the status quo, but critically, bring people along with you.
The role reports directly to Us Ai’s Chief Design Officer, along with the CTO.
Deliver high-quality, AI consulting to clients, though the following activities…
- Innovation Sprints
- On-going support/advice to AI delivery projects
- Responsible for growing the revenue in line with the business plan
- Building a small, but highly expert AI consulting team
- Developing and growing the capabilities of a broader set of people across Us Ai
- Continually evolving the Ai proposition to meet client expectations
- Working with other practice leaders, account managers and heads of businesses across Us Ai to identify and convert business opportunities
- Writing and delivering client pitches and proposals
- Being a thought leader on Ai both internally and externally
- A passion of Ai
- You must be a positive person and have a can do attitude
- Leading a consulting team means you need to have high EQ and great people skills
- You will have a passion for continually learning and developing yourself
- You will need to have consulting experience
- You will have ambition and passion to grow a business
What you can expect
Us Ai is a privately-owned, entrepreneurial company based in London. Our solid founders-base combined with our low ceremony culture means we have the agility to invest in new capabilities like Ai and make stuff happen quickly. Many consultants that join us from other more established firms are surprised at their ability to truly collaborate across teams and bring people together to design and deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
You can expect a fast paced, supportive environment and an eco-system of smart people that you will work with on a daily basis. You will be continually learning and challenged.
You will have clear objectives to grow and run the practice and will have the space and authority to achieve them. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader, who can deliver the aspirations and ambitions of our people and the Us Ai Board.
Email CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything we do is shaped by our value to “Do better things, rather than things better”. This philosophy informs the foundations of our business. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Us the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with Us.
At Us Ai, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people – and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.