Junior Business Development Exec
Please, no recruitment professionals – Direct applications only.
We believe in technology that positively changes society. We create intelligently artificial products that solve and automate a range of human-focused challenges, from chat-based interactions, to bulk task automation and machine learning. We’re growing and need new talent to join Us on the journey.
- Location: London. UK travel may be required.
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Contact Us for more details
Benefits: Learning alongside some of the industries most thought-provoking people; Events and social activities; Pension; Flexible working situation, including home working and flexi-hours; Casual dress code; Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Engage with prospect organisations through strategic solution-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis etc.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Pipeline and territory strategy development; engage in prospecting activity to drive pipeline creation
- Position proposed solutions and articulate their value based upon customer’s strategy and direction
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Generate short term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation
- Provide strong domain and vertical expertise to help develop solutions that promote long-term reliance for Us Ai
- Partnering to clearly differentiate Us Ai from our competition using customer success stories and industry best practices.
- Articulate our value proposition to ensure the business impact of the solution is understood by our prospect/client.
- Developing a deep knowledge of Us Ai products/ services to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.
- Recent first-class honours or master’s degree, or previous track-record of success in a targeted sales role
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to sell based on business value
- High calibre sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (additional languages would be advantageous)
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in sales
- The ability to prioritise tasks and organise your time effectively
- Drive to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- Friendly, confident, inquisitive and self-motivated
What you can expect
Us Ai is a privately-owned, entrepreneurial company based in London. Our solid founders-base combined with our low ceremony culture means we have the agility to invest in new capabilities like Ai and make stuff happen quickly. Many consultants that join us from other more established firms are surprised at their ability to truly collaborate across teams and bring people together to design and deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
You can expect a fast paced, supportive environment and an eco-system of smart people that you will work with on a daily basis. You will be continually learning and challenged.
You will have clear objectives to grow and run the practice and will have the space and authority to achieve them. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader, who can deliver the aspirations and ambitions of our people and the Us Ai Board.
Email CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything we do is shaped by our value to “Do better things, rather than things better”. This philosophy informs the foundations of our business. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Us the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with Us.
At Us Ai, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people – and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential.